Season 1 & 2 of Legend Arena has been announced!
Season 1 will commence at the end of Maintenance: Countdown to the end of maintenance
Season 1 will last 1 week from the 21st of November to the 27th of November
Season 2 will start on the 28th of November to the 4th of December
Each season rewards and exchange prizes will be updated so you can buy them again!
Season 2 will have the same prizes available as Season 1.
- New Unit Momotaro will be available from the arena point store
- New unit Koro Sensei will be available from rankings rewards
- New Item – Bench Press give more Exp than current booster items
- New Item – 5* gacha tickets
- Since the Overboost soda was so popular, Over Boost Soda +50 will be a Luxury reward in the AP store
New Scene Gacha
A new scene gacha has been added, featuring the scenes from Assasination Classroom and Sakigake!! Otokojuku. 14 new scenes total have been added, 7 from each series. The new max level is 65.
Featured Unit 1
Alien that can erase earth – Koro Sensei
from Assassination Classroom
Class: All Rounder
Ultimate Attack : Tentacle Compression Energy
Inflict 400% damage to the enemy main team and reduce their defense by a Large amount for 2 turns (Cooldown: 32)
Skill 1: Mach 20
Boost damage dealt to strength enemies by an Extreme amount for 2 turns and inflict 5 hits of 60% damage to the target (Cooldown: 24)
Skill 2: Molting
Remove all debuffs on himself (Cooldown: 33)
Skill 3: Universal Tentacle
Boost main team’s attack by a large amount for 2 turns, boost the defence of students characteristic characters by a large amount for 2 turns and heal himself by a medium amount (Cooldown: 42)
- +1 normal attacks per turn if he has over 50% HP
- 50% chance to block damage (every single time he takes damage)
- Boosts his own damage to Expert characteristic enemies
Featured Unit 2
Otokojuku Class Leader – Tsurugi Momotaro
from Sakigake!! Otokojuku
Ultimate Attack : Limb-Striking Jade Blade
Inflict 5 hits of 150% damage to the target and if the target is has the Fighting Spirit characteristic then paralyze them for 2 turns (Cooldown: 33)
Skill 1 : Infinite One-Sword Style
Inflict 400% damage to the target (Cooldown: 25)
Skill 2 : Ki Battle Tactics
Boost Defence and Attack for Momotaro by an Extreme amount for 2 turns but also cut his hp by 10% (Cooldown: 35)
Skill 3 : Otokojuku Straightforward March
Boost Momotaros chance of Critical Hits by a Extreme amount for 2 turns and inflict 3 hits of 80% damage to the enemy main team (Cooldown: 40)
- Boost Attack by a Medium amount against characters with the Fighting Spirit characteristic
- If Momotaro’s HP is over 70%, boost the chance of Critical Hits by an Extreme amount
- Boost Physical allies’ agility by a Medium amount
All skills shown above are at skill level 10
Skill 3 will be unlocked at 5* rairty and above (suggesting that these units will be distributed at a lower rarity)
Regardless of distribution rarity all cards can be trained to VICTORY rarity
The characters appearing during this event are Advanced delivery and will appear in a future gacha
What is the “Legend Arena”?
Compete with “Battle Score” earned by playing against other users during a predetermined period. Your “Battle Score” increases when you win against your opponent and decreases when you lose. Your battle score can change even if your team is challenged by someone else (when someone else picks to fight your team on their game). Your score can go up and down even for battle you don’t actively participate in, if your team is involved in the battle. As such, a strong or potentially unbeatable team composition should be the goal for all users!
Your “Arena Rank” will increase as your “Battle Score” increases. Your final rank at the end of the season will decide what Luxurious rewards you have earned!
You can now view your opponents team before battle and see the rarity of their cards. However information like Overboost and Skill level are still hidden.
The battle score will vary based on the opponent, as follows:
- Beating an enemy with a Lower Rank than you will have a Small Positive Impact on your score
- Beating an enemy with a Higher Rank than you will have a Large Positive Impact on your score
- Losing to an enemy with a Higher Rank than you will have a Small Negative Impact on your score
- Losing to an enemy with a Lower Rank than you will have a Large Negative Impact on your score
An example of this would be:
- Victory against a person 2 ranks higher than you +22pt
- Defeat against a person 2 ranks higher than you -18pt
- Victory against a person 1 rank higher than you +21pt
- Defeat against a person 1 rank higher than you -19pt
- Victory against a person the same rank as you +20pt
- Defeat against a person the same rank as you -20pt
- Victory against a person 1 rank lower than you +19pt
- Defeat against a person 1 rank lower than you -21pt
- Victory against a person 2 ranks lower than you +18pt
- Defeat against a person 2 ranks lower than you -22pt
The amount of points will increase and decrease further as the rank difference increases!
Information on the last 10 challenges against your team will appear in the “Battle Log”. It will be possible to “Counter Attack” people who have challenged you. Winning a “Counter Attack” will give you a “Counter Attack Success Bonus” on top of the standard points you will earn.
You can receive different rewards depending on your arena rank at the end of the season. The prize content and season length will vary from season to season as it is required to plan ahead from prizes like cards etc.
The battle score will reset at the start of each season, but the upper rank zones start with a certain battle score to begin with each season. These players will gain a favorable start based on their previous season performance.
In the Legend Arena, Battle Score and Arena Points will both be earned in battle. Arena Points earned will also be impacted by a lot of the same things that affect the Battle score however Arena Points will not decrease if you lose.
The battle in the Legend Arena will be set out as 8 Opponents in front of you.
You must clear the battles against these 8 opponents before progressing to the next set of opponents!
Switching the 8 people chosen for you is possible with the update button, however there is a cooldown on this button now so for a certain period of time you cannot refresh again.
Winning against all 8 people on your list will earn you bonus Arena Points!
Arena Points can be traded in for exclsuive prizes including the brand new Guaranteed 5★ Gacha Ticket!!!
Arena Points can be redeemed, regardless of the season period.
Arena Rank and Arena Points in Battle Arena will not transfer over to the Legend Arena.
About arena tickets refill
In Legend Arena, unlike Battle Arena, you are able to refill tickets, it will cost you 5 Jump orbs for 10.
Your rank at the end of the season will determine what rank you start at next season!
- Top rankers will be reduced to a medium rank
- Medium rankers will drop by one rank
- Lower rankers will drop to beginner ranks
Arena Rank and Arena Points in Battle Arena have not been transfered over to the Legend Arena.
As compensation points have been distributed to players based on their rank at the end of Battle Arena.
- S3 – 600pt
- S2 – 550pt
- S1 – 500pt
- S – 450pt
- A3 – 400pt
- A2 – 350pt
- A1 – 300pt
- A – 250pt
- B3 ~ B – 200pt
- C3 ~ C – 150pt
- D3 ~ D – 100pt
- R – 100pt
The points will be usable in the current 1.3.0 Release store which will change to the 1.4.0 Release store. Points will be distributed after a maintenance for the release of version 1.4.0