Battle Rush returns with the boss Seto Kaiba! Receive many rewards for clearing the stages and for beating Seto himself receive the Legend Summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!
These stages are VERY challenging so be prepared! 4 New stages have been added since his last return!
Event Period: 07/20 15:00 ~ 07/29 14:59
Defeat Kaiba Support Gacha
A special gacha will be held to help players collect the units they need to defeat Seto Kaiba!
Pickup units and the stages they are recommended for
- Uzumaki Naruto – Stage 22
- Shoyo Hinata – Stage 23
- Ryuuji Takane – Stage 24
- Yugi Moto – Stages 12, 15 & 20
- Hibino Hareluya – Stages 11, 16, 19 & 24
- Hildegarde – Stages 12, 15 & 20
- Reiko “Katherine” Akimoto – Stages 11, 16, 19 & 24
These pickup units have abilities that will make them good allies to bring along for the new event “Battle Rush – Violent Chain”
- 1st Single – 25 Rubies
- 1st Multi – 500 Rubies
- 2nd Multi – 750 Rubies
- 3rd Multi – Guaranteed 5★ Pick Up unit
- 6th Multi – Guaranteed 5★ Pick Up unit
- 9th Multi – Guaranteed 5★ Pick Up unit
- 5% chance of a 5★
- Guaranteed at least one 4★ or higher in a Multi
Gacha Period: 07/20 15:00 ~ 07/29 14:59
Stamina cost: 1
As you challenge each stage, the next stage you unlock will be harder than the last. These stages do not give exp or drops so just aim to bring your strongest or most suitable units rather than worrying about luck or levelling units. Those who have beaten the event before can challenge again as rewards have been reset.
Please note that users who previously beat stage 20 will not receive the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon Legend Summon for beating stage 20 again, but will get 500k Gold instead. There will be 4 new stages beyond this with new rewards!
Stage rewards can be confirmed in game once the event has started.
What is a Legend Summon?
Legend Summons are super powerful allies who you can call upon to provide support during battle, they are not one of your normal units but can still help you out once you fill up the Summoning Gauge. You will have received at least one Legend Summon at this point in the form of Shanks from One Piece. The abilities of Legend Summons vary and many are available so try and collect them all!
What is a Jewel?
Jewels are special super rare items that can be used to boost the MAX skill level of a unit. They come in 3 varieties; Buddy, Passive and Skill.
- A Buddy Jewel can boost the MAX Buddy Skill Level of 1 unit by 1
- A Passive Jewel can boost the MAX Passive Skill Level of 1 unit by 1
- A Skill Jewel can boost the MAX Ultimate Attack Skill Level of 1 unit by 1
WARNING: if you use these items on a unit who has already reached the maximum limit for that skill then it will not work!