Battle Rush returns with the new boss from Naruto – Orochimaru! Receive many rewards for clearing the stages and for beating Orochimaru himself receive the Legend Summon Jiraiya! These stages are VERY challenging so be prepared!
Event Period: 06/25 15:00 ~ 07/02 14:59
Defeat Deadly Change Support Gacha
A special gacha will be held to help players collect the units they need to defeat Deadly Change! This gacha will also hold certain discounts for your summons! Get ready to defeat these stages and earn a new Legend!
- Dai – Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken
- Taikoubou – Houshin Engi
- Genzo – Chinyuki
- Vegeta – Dragon Ball
These pickup units have AOE Ultimate Attacks that will make them good allies to bring along for the event “Battle Rush – Deadly Change”. 3/4 units are also capable of dealing with the enemies Attack UP Buff that will be present on these stages.
Discounts & Offers
- 1st Single – 25 Rubies
- 1st Multi – 500 Rubies
- 2nd Multi – 750 Rubies
- 3rd Multi – Guaranteed Pickup 5★
- 6th Multi – Guaranteed Pickup 5★
- 9th Multi – Guaranteed Pickup 5★
All other multis on this banner will guarantee at least one 4★ or higher! Standard rates apply.
What is Battle Rush?
As you challenge each stage, the next stage you unlock will be harder than the last. These stages do not give exp or drops so just aim to bring your strongest or most suitable units rather than worrying about luck or levelling units.
This time stages will open 6 at a time and will only cost 1 stamina per run so feel free to challenge as many times as you need!
Stamina Cost : 1
- Clear Stage 1 – 10 Rubies
- Clear Stage 2 – 50k Coins
- Clear Stage 3 – 5★ Strengthening Tickets x3
- Clear Stage 4 – 10 Rubies
- Clear Stage 5 – 10 Rubies
- Clear Stage 6 – Rainbow Jump Souls x3
- Clear Stage 7 – Large Skill Scroll x1
- Clear Stage 8 – Skill Jewel x1
- Clear Stage 9 – 20 Rubies
- Clear Stage 10 – Bronze Key x1
- Clear Stage 11 – Large Buddy Scroll x1
- Clear Stage 12 – Buddy Jewel x1
- Clear Stage 13 – 20 Rubies
- Clear Stage 14 – Golden Key x1
- Clear Stage 15 – Large Passive Scroll x1
- Clear Stage 16 – Passive Jewel x1
- Clear Stage 17 – 30 Rubies
- Clear Stage 18 – Silver Key x1
- Clear Stage 19 – 4★ or higher Guaranteed Gacha Ticket x1
- Clear Stage 20 – Legend Summon [Jiraiya]
What is a Legend Summon?
Legend Summons are super powerful allies who you can call upon to provide support during battle, they are not one of your normal units but can still help you out once you fill up the Summoning Gauge. You will have received at least one Legend Summon at this point in the form of Shanks from One Piece. The abilities of Legend Summons vary and many are available so try and collect them all!
What is a Jewel?
Jewels are special super rare items that can be used to boost the MAX skill level of a unit. They come in 3 varieties; Buddy, Passive and Skill.
- A Buddy Jewel can boost the MAX Buddy Skill Level of 1 unit by 1
- A Passive Jewel can boost the MAX Passive Skill Level of 1 unit by 1
- A Skill Jewel can boost the MAX Ultimate Attack Skill Level of 1 unit by 1
WARNING: If you use these items on a unit who has already reached the maximum limit for that skill then it will not work!
- There will be stages where enemies use Attack UP so bring someone to counteract this
- There will be stages where multiple strong enemies appear at once, so bring allies who can reduce all their attack or find a way to take out as many at once as possible
- Every stage will have a set number of bubbles needed from the beginning to form an Ultimate Attack Bubble
- Be conscious of your ability to create and trigger Ultimate Attack Bubbles at any time, not being able to deal burst damage will prevent your from succeeding
Below is a list of the number of bubbles required to create an Ultimate Attack Bubble on each stage of this Battle Rush
- Stage 1 – 5 Bubbles
- Stage 2 – 8 Bubbles
- Stage 3 – 6 Bubbles
- Stage 4 – 8 Bubbles
- Stage 5 – 5 Bubbles
- Stage 6 – 8 Bubbles
- Stage 7 – 6 Bubbles
- Stage 8 – 8 Bubbles
- Stage 9 – 5 Bubbles
- Stage 10 – 8 Bubbles
- Stage 11 – 6 Bubbles
- Stage 12 – 8 Bubbles
- Stage 13 – 5 Bubbles
- Stage 14 – 8 Bubbles
- Stage 15 – 6 Bubbles
- Stage 16 – 8 Bubbles
- Stage 17 – 5 Bubbles
- Stage 18 – 8 Bubbles
- Stage 19 – 6 Bubbles
- Stage 20 – 8 Bubbles