This Ultimate Class event will be held 5 times starting from 07/04!
The event – Noble Family of the Shinigami World! This event will drop an exclusive character and will provide experience for you and your characters! Ultimate Class Events are some of the hardest quests the game has to offer so prepare well!
This will be your chance to get a copy of Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach!
- 07/04 15:00 ~ 07/08 14:59
- 07/14 15:00 ~ 07/16 14:59
- 07/19 15:00 ~ 07/21 14:59
- 07/24 15:00 ~ 07/26 14:59
- 07/29 15:00 ~ 07/31 14:59
The stage will be available in 1 difficulty:
- Ultimate Class – 50 Stamina
- Ultimate Class – You cannot use Rubies to continue
A special gacha will be held to help players collect the units they need to defeat the difficult Ultimate Class event Byakuya!
Pick Up Units
Ichigo Kurosaki – Bleach
Byakuya Kuchiki will inflict the Ineffective Bubble debuff which this unit is Immune to. This unit’s Ultimate Attack will also boost the Attack of Fire allies, this makes him one of the Strongest Fire units in the game and the best choice for this stage
Hibino Makoto – Bonbonzaka High School Drama Club
Byakuya Kuchiki will inflict the Ineffective Bubble debuff which this unit is Immune to. This unit’s Ultimate Attack allows you to heal and attack at the same time, making her a very powerful unit for this stage.
Ryuuji Takane – Ring ni Kakero
Byakuya Kuchiki will inflict the Ineffective Bubble debuff which this unit is Immune to.
Monkey D. Luffy – One Piece
Byakuya Kuchiki will inflict the Extended Special Generation debuff. This means you will need more bubbles to create a Skill Bubble. This unit’s support skill will reduce bubbles required to create a Skill Bubble and Boosts Fire Attack!
- 1st Single – 25 Rubies
- 1st Multi – 500 Rubies
- 2nd Multi – 750 Rubies
- 3rd Multi – Guaranteed 5★ Pick Up unit
- 6th Multi – Guaranteed 5★ Pick Up unit
- 9th Multi – Guaranteed 5★ Pick Up unit
- 5% chance of a 5★
- Guaranteed at least one 4★ or higher in a Multi
Gacha Period: 07/04 15:00 ~ 07/16 14:59
Below will be listed the recommended units for the in-game notice and why they are recommended for this stage. To try and build as strong a team as possible, these units will all be very useful for this stage!
Front Line (resist Ineffective Bubble debuff)
- Ryuuji Takane – Ring ni Kakero
- Hibino Makoto – Bonbonzaka High School Drama Club
- Ichigo Kurosaki – Bleach
- L Lawliet – Death Note
Support (Reduce bubbles required for Skill)
- Monkey D. Luffy – One Piece
- Claude Ringheart – Nisekoi
- Rukia Kuchiki – Bleach
Support (Create Skill bubbles)
- Bon Clay – One Piece
- Takayuki Furuichi – Beelzebub
- Ai Kitora – World Trigger
- Shota Aizawa – My Hero Academia
- Younger Toguro – Yu Yu Hakusho
- Chitoge Kirisaki – Nisekoi
Support (Attack Down Removal)
- Ikki – Saint Seiya
- Ai Kisugi – Cat’s Eye
- Yukime – Hell Teacher Nube
- Hiruma Yoichi – EyeShield 21
- Kakashi Hatake – Naruto
- Ryo Saeba – City Hunter
- Hinata Shoyo – Haikyuu
- Clear this event 1 time – 5★ Byakuya Kuchiki (with 1 Luck)
- Clear this event 5 times – 5★ Byakuya Kuchiki (with 1 Luck)
- Clear this event 10 times – 5★ Byakuya Kuchiki (with 1 Luck)
The boss will have a chance to drop a 5★ copy of himself, you can also receive multiple copies per run with Luck bonus in Multiplay. Byakuya is a powerful unit who can be awakened to 6★ rarity so try your best to get a copy! Playing with friends is Highly Recommended!