A new character quest this July will be added to Ore Collection! Returning unit Nico Robin from One Piece will be available!
Start Date: 08/01 12:00
What are Character Quests?
A type of quest that can be challenged to earn Character Vouchers for specific characters. These can be traded in at the store for 3★ copies of the unit.
Let’s earn lots of tickets and get 3★ Nico Robin!
How do the Character Vouchers work?
- Character Vouchers will be dropped as rewards for chapter clears
- Every time you collect 50 matching Vouchers you can exchange them for a 3★ copy of the unit on the ticket
- There is no limit to how many copies you can farm!
- The Vouchers can be exchanged at the general exchange
- Specific Vouchers are dropped on specific events and can only be exchanged for the character on the Voucher
Quest Challenge Times
These quests can only be challenged at specific times as indicated below:
Nico Robin Quest Days
During this event, Nico Robins’s Character Quest will be available for 1 week straight so for now don’t worry about Quest Challenge Times and start farming!
Active Dates: 08/01 12:00 ~ 08/07 23:59
Special missions will be held to commemorate the release of these stages. Defeating the stages certain numbers of times or under certain conditions can earn you Jump Orbs, Character Gacha Tickets, Dumbbells etc.
For each Quest these missions will be held for the first week that they are available.
Nico Robin Missions Period
- 08/01 12:00 ~ 08/08 3:59
How to Evolve Character Quest units?
These characters have their own exclusive evolvers that can be purchased from the general exchange. Use points to purchase the evolvers and vouchers to purchase copies of the characters. These units can be evolved all the way to Victory without using any other character cards so all it will cost you is points in the general exchange!
- Stage will feature Technique Units
- Heart units are recommended
- Robin will normal attack 4 times per turn and her ultimate attack can Stun so be prepared
The following evolvers are required to evolve Robin. Purchase them from the shop and evolve her to make the most of her abilities.
- 3★ Robin’s Hat – 250 Points
- 4★ Robin’s Hat – 500 Points
- 5★ Robin’s Coat – 2000 Points
Miss All Sunday – Nico Robin
from One Piece
Class: All Rounder
Ultimate Attack: “Clutch”
Inflict 700% damage to the target and Roll Back their Skill and Ultimate Attack cooldowns by 20% (Cooldown: 40)
Skill 1: Blooming Entwined Arms
Roll Back the target’s Skill and Ultimate Attack cooldowns by 10%, if they are Physical type, Roll Back their Skill and Ultimate Attack cooldowns by a further 10% (Cooldown: 32)
Skill 2: Dieciséis Fleur
Inflict 200% damage to the enemy main team (Cooldown: 26)
Skill 3: Treinta Fleur “Strangle”
Inflict 300% damage to the target and boost their Damage Received from Technique units by a Large amount for 2 turns (Cooldown: 25)
- Boost this unit’s number of normal attacks per turn by +3
- Boost the Attack of all Technique team members by a Medium amount
- When this unit’s HP is over 70%, reduce the Damage Received by Technique team members from Physical units by a Large amount
Early August Super Assault Quest – Frieza
Frieza from Dragon Ball will be coming to Ore Collection this August as a Super Assault Quest Boss!
Power up Nico Robin as she will be a powerful ally for this difficult stage!
More information on this event will be distributed closer to the release!