For a limited time, two popular characters that have been unavailable for a while, return to Ore Collection! Make sure to farm the to OB6 if you can!
Event Period: 08/14 12:00 ~ 08/27 23:59
What are Character Quests?
A type of quest that can be challenged to earn Character Vouchers for specific characters. These can be traded in at the store for 3★ copies of the unit.
Let’s earn lots of tickets and get 3★ Luffy and Chopper!
How do the Character Vouchers work?
- Character Vouchers will be dropped as rewards for chapter clears
- Every time you collect 50 matching Vouchers you can exchange them for a 3★ copy of the unit on the ticket
- There is no limit to how many copies you can farm!
- The Vouchers can be exchanged at the general exchange
- Specific Vouchers are dropped on specific events and can only be exchanged for the character on the Voucher
- In this quest, Vouchers for both these units will be available
There are 7 stages to this event, each with 3 difficulties!
Different difficulties will drop different character vouchers:
- Beginner – Tony Tony Chopper
- Intermediate – Monkey D. Luffy
- Expert – Both
- Scene cards will be available upon the first clear
- The scenes include ones added with the original Alabasta event as well as some new ones
- The information regarding the One Piece Scene Collection Vol.2 has been changed to reflect the correct information
Certain missions will be available for a limited time during this character quest, earn rewards such as Overboost Soda, Jump Orbs and Exchange points!
Missions Period: 08/14 12:00 ~ 08/28 03:59
Luffy and Chopper’s Road to Victory!
Collect specific evolvers to evolve your Luffy and Chopper all the way to Victory without using any other units!
The following evolvers are required to evolve Chopper. Purchase them from the shop and evolve him to make the most of his abilities.
- 3★ Chopper’s Hat – 250 Points
- 4★ Dr. Hiluluk – 500 Points
- 5★ Dr. Kureha – 2000 Points
The following evolvers are required to evolve Luffy. Purchase them from the shop and evolve him to make the most of his abilities.
- 3★ Meat – 250 Points
- 4★ Miracle Water of Yuba – 500 Points
- 5★ Toto – 2000 Points
Event Unit 1
Human Reindeer Doctor in Training – Tony Tony Chopper
from One Piece
Leader Skill: Boost the HP of Physical units by an Extreme amount
Ultimate Attack: Kokutei Rozeo
Boost this unit’s Damage Dealt to Heart units by a Mega amount for 1 turn and inflict 400% damage to the target (Cooldown: 45)
Skill 1: I’m Going to Cure Everything with my Medicine!!!
Recover the HP of all allies by a Large amount and Recover the HP of all Physical type allies by a Large amount (Cooldown: 38)
Skill 2: Heavy Gong
Inflict 300% damage to the target and chance to Stun for 3 turns (Cooldown: 28)
Skill 3: Brain Point [Scope]
Negate one Stat buff on the target and reduce their Defence by a Large amount for 3 turns (Cooldown: 28)
- Boost the Defence of all Physical team members by a Large amount
- Prevent Status Debuffs to this unit 2 times
- When a unit’s HP becomes 30% or less, boost Recovery Effects on that unit by a Large amount
- Hand to Hand Combat
Event Unit 2
Landing on Alabasta – Monkey D. Luffy
from One Piece
Leader Skill: Boost the Attack of Heart and Physical units by a Large amount
Ultimate Attack: Gomu Gomu no Ono
Inflict 400% damage to the enemy main team (Cooldown: 37)
Skill 1: Nakama’s Voice
Boost this unit’s Ultimate Attack Damage by a Large amount for 2 turns (Cooldown: 22)
Skill 2: Water Gun
Reduce the Defence of the enemy main team by a Large amount for 2 turns, if the target has the Natural characteristic reduce by an Extreme amount instead (Cooldown: 28)
Skill 3: Prepared to Die
Inflict 200% damage to the target (Cooldown: 20)
- Boost this unit’s Attack against Heart enemies by a Medium amount
- While your team has 4 or more members, boost this unit’s Skill Damage by a Large amount
- When this unit’s HP is 30% or less, Boost this unit’s Attack by a Large amount
- Hand to Hand Combat
Landing on Alabasta – Monkey D. Luffy can be Jump Awakened using medals that can be obtained from the Point Exchange! Jump awakening him will boost his stats, give him a brand new ultimate attack and unlock a 4th skill exclusive to his awakened form
Medals Required to Awaken Luffy
- 1990s Era Medal x30
- Monkey D. Luffy Medal x50
- Sir Crocodile Medal x50
- Nefertari Vivi Medal x50
Teaching Waters of Yuba – Monkey D. Luffy
Leader Skill: Boost the Attack of Agile, Heart and Physical units by a Large amount
Ultimate Attack: Gomu Gomu no Storm
Inflict 420% damage to the enemy main team and 300% damage to both enemy supports (Cooldown: 30)
Skill 4: The Man Who Will Become Pirate King
Boost this unit’s chance of Critical hits by a Mega amount for 2 turns, inflict 400% damage to the target (Cooldown: 37)