This is the big one, you guys. As teased many weeks ago, a lot of new content has been announced to be coming to this game, and today it has finally arrived! Let’s go over all of it, shall we?
Celebration Dates: 10/10 13:00 ~ 10/24 12:59
Below will be a detailed account of everything that has been added and changed, as well as a sneak peek into what will be added in the next update! Before I would detail the smaller pieces of information and lead up to the bigger news, but this update is a bit different… so let’s start off with what everyone has been waiting for.
1. New Fighters!
A whopping 15 New Fighters have been introduced to the game! They’ve been teased for some time, but now we finally know who has been added, and these characters are:
From left to right, top row to bottom row
- Taikobo (Hoshin Engi)
- Sawada Tsunayoshi & Reborn (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
- Kuga Yuuma (World Trigger)
- Momotaro Tsurugi (Sakigake! Otokojuku)
- Hiroshi & Pyonkichi (Dokonjo Gaeru)
- Takeshi (Seikimatsu Leader den Takeshi)
- Taison Maeda (Rokudenashi Blues)
- Gin (Ginga Nareboshi Gin)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
- Allen Walker (D. Gray Man)
- Seiya (Saint Seiya)
- Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Ryuuji Takane (Ring Ni Kakero)
- Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)
- Yamada Taro (Chinyuki)
All of these characters can be used as soon as you log into the game, so we hope you enjoy the new representation!
2. Application Update Vol. 2
- A new log in bonus will be held to commemorate the new characters being added, you can get up to 1000 Gems just for logging in!
- The skills of each Memory Scene can now work with any character from any series! You can mix and match to your heart’s content! However…
- If Memory Scenes are from the same series as the fighter they are equipped too, then there will be a major attack and defense bonus added to that fighter! This is being called the work link effect.
- You will be able to tell if there is a work link effect if the text of the scene turn blue.
- Memories with the “SP Technique Release” will now not have a charge time associated with them. Instead, the fighter will have their own unique charge time when the scene unlocks that ability for them.
- To compensate for this, each scene will instead decrease the amount of time it takes to charge up an SP Technique (and don’t worry, they can be stacked)
- Characters have been balanced out! every character has had some small tweaks here and there but there are 2 big changes to note here:
- Toriko, Kinnikuman, and Bobobo have all had their initial combo techniques raised from 1 to 2 consecutive hits.
- Bombs will now do a smaller amount of damage to all players
3. New Tours
For the next couple of weeks, there will be a new strengthening cup being held for all users of the game! This is the perfect opportunity to level up your favorite fighters and get them ready for the Rank Stadium!
This mode will have the standard rules:
- 120-second timer
- Items ON
- 2 Lives
- No Sudden Death
The game has had a similar event running before, but this time changes have been made. Don’t expect the challenge to be so easy this time around.
Event Dates: 10/10 13:00 ~ 10/24 12:59 JST
As well, we also have the return of the City Hunter Event, Shinjuku Sweeper!
As with the other event being held, this one does not have many changes made to the format, with the exception of one small detail. the stages you fight Ryo Saeba have been changed to make the event more fun for everyone! You can find details on the event here.
4. New Banners!
To coincide with the new series being added to the game, 3 new banners are being introduced to help users get their favorite scenes for the newly introduced characters! These banners are:
The New Series 80’s Edition banner, which features the following series:
- Dokonjo Gaeru
- Ring Ni Kakero
- Ginga Nareboshi Gin
- Sakigake! Otokojuku
- Saint Seiya
The New Series 90’s Edition banner, which features the following series:
- Rokudenashi Blues
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Hoshin Engi
- Seikimatsu Leader den Takeshi
and The New Series 00’s Edition banner, which features the following series:
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- D. Gray-Man
- World Trigger
Of course, though, new scenes have been added to the main gacha as well, just in case you do not want to pull on any of the above banners, and to commemorate the new characters the main gacha will have double the chances of pulling a 3★ scene!
5. Rank Stadium Update
The rank stadium has been updated with new scenes as prizes to earn! In addition to this, everyone’s rank has been reset is every user now has a fair chance of rising to the top!
There are three 3★ scenes to earn while climbing to the top of the rank stadium. These scenes are:
3★ [You trying to start something!?]
Max Attack: 400
Max Defense: 360
Memory: add Charge Attack
3★ [The night things changed]
Max Attack: 370
Max Defense: 360
Memory: increase Jump (+1)
3★ [Shigure Soen Ryu 9th Style: Utsushi Ame]
Max Attack: 350
Max Defense: 370
Memory: increase Combo (+1)
6. Application Update Vol. 3
As stated before, we are planning a second big update to add and change even more so that this game is more enjoyable for all. These changes are:
- A mini-game that will allow users to get extra gold and enhancement items for their fighter.
That is everything for the 1.1.1 update (honestly, should’ve been the 2.0 but whatever). The amount of new content in this update is staggering and I hope you all think that the wait was worth it. Thank you for playing Jump Stadium and sticking around with us.