A lot is gonna be coming to Jump Stadium in the coming weeks and with that a lot more content for us to play around with. Let’s dive on into what is happening!
During the last couple of weeks, we were asked to submit feedback through a questionnaire. Thank you to everybody who participated, and to show you our appreciation we shall give you a look as to what we are going to be bringing in the near future!
1. Application Update Vol. 1
- All characters in the starting roster will be available to you IMMEDIATELY! (No need to unlock them anymore)
- The missions available will be altered to instead give other items of use.
- The Main Menu of the game will undergo a layout change! Below is an image of how the home screen will look after the update… notice something different?
- The character you like to play the most can now be favorited! Your favorite character will now be displayed on the home screen for your viewing pleasure
- A new training mode will be added for users to test out their character sets and hone their skills.
- Scene Skills will be changed so that they will activate only when the skill is going to be effective (ex. If you have 2 skills that unlock the SP Technique, only one will show as activated)
- Scenes will now give an even bigger boost when they have reached limit break!
- User Interface will be tweaked for user comfort.
All of this will be kicked off with an Update Campaign! A log in bonus will be given to commemorate the event.
Expected Date: September 26th
2. Future Plans
Along with the above, there are some changes planned for future version updates and maintenances. These changes are:
- Adjusted character balance. We know that there are some issues with the characters in the game currently, and at this time we are watching carefully to see who should be adjusted in what way.
- All Scene Skills will be able to work with all characters, even if the scenes do not match the fighter they represent.
- In addition to the above, if you match the series with the proper scene you will also get an additional attack and defense bonus!
- They mention that they are planning some other bonus as well but it is not entirely clear.
- Adjustments will be made for both CPU Strength and AI as well as stage balance.
- Stage balance isn’t given as clear of a definition as the CPU info.
- A mini-game is being worked on that will allow users to get extra gold and enhancement items for their fighter.
All of these inclusions will be coming further into the future. We hope that you look forward to them!
Finally, there is one more thing to tease…
There are 15 new fighters set to appear in the future! All of these new characters will be made available for free to all users of the game, so please look forward to there inclusion.
Below is a teaser image for all of the characters coming to the game:
Some time ago, we discovered that there were certain series that were not included in this game. This was noticeable since within the files complete sections of series were excluded.
For example, the first series introduced, and the oldest one in the lot is Kochikame… but within the files, it is denoted as the SECOND series to be added into the game! Below will be a list of who the team thinks is coming into the game:
Note: This is all speculation, do not take what is said here as fact. The characters are named from top to bottom and left to right
- Taikobo (Hoshin Engi)
- Sawada Tsunayoshi & Reborn (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
- Kuga Yuuma (World Trigger) – potentially false
- Momotaro Tsurugi (Sakigake! Otokojuku)
- ??? – The team has no idea what this character may be
- Takeshi (Sekimatsu Leader-den Takeshi!)
- Joji Kano (Doberman Deka) – potentially false
- Gin the Dog (Ginga)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
- Allen Walker (D. Gray Man)
- Seiya (Saint Seiya)
- Yusuke Urameshi (Yuyu Hakusho)
- Ryuuji Takane (Ring ni Kakero) – potentially false
- Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)
- Yamada Taro (Chinyuki)
We hope you look forward to what is being introduced in the future and keep on enjoying the game!